quick dmx beyond 5.5 issues

Gnomalab

I'm trying to record dmx positions of several moving mirror heads. Until now I had no problems doing it with Beyond 5.2. I'm now programming in Beyond 5.5 and there seem to be strange problems. On the one hand, in quick dmx I can move values without activating the "show it now" button (in Beyond 5.2 it is necessary to activate the button). I drag the position cue from the monitor window the same way I did in B5.2, but when I click on the dmx cues, they don't work.
Additionally, when I record a position, after a few seconds, they reset themselves and change; if I play any slider again, they return to the position they were in previously. (that doesn't happen to me in B5.2)

I have checked everything; cables, and dmx configuration comparing with the previous version, but I still can't find the error.
Any ideas that can help me solve this?

By the way, I'm using an Enttec DMx usb Pro

Have you checked if physics is disabled?
Yes, I have checked this. but it's not that.
I think I left out an important piece of information to comment on my question: I am operating Beyond from Parallels.

As I already had all the programming done in Beyond 5.5. I have transferred the entire project to a PC, from which Quick dmx works correctly in both versions 5.2 and 5.5. So I can blame the problem on running under Parallels, but I can't be 100% sure.

Parallels is risky. The thing is that we do not have control over all the hardware. OSX can throttle anything without providing us with the tools to control these. We advice you never to run BEYOND on Parallels.

Back