QuickShow Timeline

Tim Walsh

My questions -

I create a Quick Timeline show to a piece of music. How do I save it and recall it to work on it again the next day?

Of course, I dragged it to a cue. But then I cannot open it back up into the timeline (or I do not know how yet!)

- Tim

Hi Tim,

Almost everything in QuckShow works on the concept of dragging and dropping. Once you've created something with a QuickTool, you drag and drop it (either from the preview window, or the actual tab itself) to a cue and it will be easily accessible from that place from that point forward.

If you want to edit the "something" you created, you have a few choices. Normally you right-click the cue and you can access a number of editors right there. But you can also drag and drop the cue back down to the "tab" that created it, and the tab should re-load the content and allow you to edit it again.

Please try it...

Nevertheless, the timeline portion of QuickShow is an area where we are putting additional effort. Look for improvements in the next version, which will be released within a few weeks.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back