raster

Sid Sloth

Hi
Is there anyway to install vst2002 without a qm2000 card I cant seem to run with beyond license or do I not need if so how do I create rasters in beyond please.
Thnanks

You can take raster frames from LD2000 and/or LCVideo. It is LDS file. in BEYOND you may use "recolor by video" or "recolor by webcam" key effect. It should be not far from what happen in LCVideo.

Alexey.

Hi
What I actually want to do is make the raster files not use standard.
I worked out how to import them from ld2000 but I no liger have a qm2000 card so cant run the software.
thanks

Hi
I worked out how to do pictures but cant seem to do video how do I do this please
thanks

Last edited:
You can take raster frames from LD2000 and/or LCVideo. It is LDS file. in BEYOND you may use "recolor by video" or "recolor by webcam" key effect. It should be not far from what happen in LCVideo.

Alexey.

HI Alexey
I tried that but no luck how exactly do you do this I tried by loading the video into timeline and add effect recolour but nothing (I couldn't find the blank raster files so took and existing one and deleted content to make blank one) then I added effect to the timeline but still nothing .
thanks

Hi problem is I no longer have my qm2000 card im so it says wont run without it. Im trying to do it in beyond.
Thanks

Back