SMS2LASER

Discussion in 'Pangolin SMS and Virtual DJ Plugins' started by Cruch, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Cruch

Cruch Well-Known Member

I have tried to find any price for the SMS2LASER software.
    But bad luck. Anyone knows?

2. Dido

Dido Member

995 US
    Regards

3. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

The suggested US List price for SMS2Laser is $995. Note that SMS2Laser includes LivePRO, and the suggested US List price for LivePRO is $695. So this means that if you purchase SMS2Laser, you get LivePRO plus the SMS laser and video output for only $300 more! This is a very good deal...

Note that these are US Suggested list prices. Prices in other areas, or actual "street prices" sold by dealers may be lower.

Best regards,

William Benner

4. Dhutten

Dhutten Member

Hi William,

Does it also work in the other way? Like a la carte. If you have LivePRO, to pay 300 for the SMS2Laser option?

greetings,

5. Cruch

Cruch Well-Known Member

William!

I must say, the sms2laser is another great product from pangolin! ;)

I tried on a Nokia phone first, didnt work at all_
    That I tried a SonyEricsson, work right away! Yeah!!

Really cool product! ;D

6. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hi Cruch,

Thanks for the kudos. I am glad that you are having fun with this software.

Our IMU product conforms to the ETSI standard. This is a standard that describes how modems should behave, etc. From our testing we have found that Sony/Ericsson phones conform most closely to this standard and... Nokia is the worst. Siemens is pretty good, and Motorola, well, use it if you have to...

It is strange, since from a user interface perspective, and as telephones go, I strongly prefer Nokia over pretty much everything else. It is surprising to us that Nokia does not conform very closely to ETSI, but I guess no single company is perfect at all aspects of a product...

Best regards,

William Benner