Sound effects to QS timeline

Benz

Apart from putting a song/mp3 to the time line can I put in small wav/midi sound effects to go with certain cues like with fireworks or put in a voice over wav. for a show .

Ben

Last edited:
What you are asking for can not be done in QuickShow. It can only be done in our more powerful professional software such as Lasershow Designer 2000.

Best regards,

William Benner

William, any chance that this upgrade to the timeline will ever happen in quickshow ? All it needs is an audio timeline 1 or 2 tracks . It's a real disappointment in what it otherwise a good main show making tool.

Hayden

William, any chance that this upgrade to the timeline will ever happen in quickshow ? All it needs is an audio timeline 1 or 2 tracks . It's a real disappointment in what it otherwise a good main show making tool.

Hayden

Version 2.0 has a pretty drastically changed and improved timeline.

But I am not sure you (or perhaps I) really understand what Benz was wanting in the first place...

Best regards,

William Benner

Things always take longer than we would like, because in some ways, we just can't leave well-enough alone...

Version 2.0 is pretty drastically different from 1.0. There are zillions of new features and new ways of doing things, and we have refined some of the older ways of doing things.

To make matters worst, we are getting into the vacation time at Pangolin where our programmers like to take some time off.

We will be releasing a BETA version to people within the next few days. If you'd like to receive the BETA version, you can send a private email requesting it, to our contact form at www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

Back