Troubles with jittering scenes

LASERwerk

Beta Tester
I`m working a few months ago with pangolin basic. Already more than ones I discovered a strange phenomenon. Some scenes jittering during they were replayed in the live application of showtime. I have no idea why just a less of scenes have that problem and most of the others are running well.

When I continuously move the fader of master brightness during replaying the scene or click down the mouse on this slider, the scene works bright and well.

Does anybody habe an idea what I have to check, change or whats the fault..?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help.
Valentin Pfisterer

Have you discussed this with your Pangolin dealer? One of the reasons why we have dealers located all around the world is so that you can get local service and support.

One problem that we have in trying to troubleshoot a problem like this is one of terminology. For example, what do you mean when you say "jittering"? This same word can be used to describe many phenomenon, including "flicker" which is itself a fact of laser displays.

The strongest recommendation that we can give is to try to get local service and support from a local dealer. You will be able to take your system to a dealer's location, connect it, show them what you are talking about, and then discuss the problem. If it is a genuine problem (and not flicker, which is a fact of laser displays), then the dealer will be able to try a variety of techniques to try to locate the problem.

Otherwise we would need a lot more information in order to even understand this problem. For a problem like this, there is no substitute for video which could be used to show the "big picture" including your projector, computer, cables, operating system, and other factors.

Best regards,

William Benner

Dear Mr Benner

I just got in contact with Dieter Harzsch to figure out the problem. Sometimes it`s not that easy to find the right word in english which disribes the correct situation. With "jittering" I mean, that the projektion dosent work bright like lots of other scenes in the same show.

Best regards and thanks for aour response

Best regards
Valentin Pfisterer

Yes, I agree that it is difficult to communicate visual phenomenon using only words. That's one reason why Pangolin has the worldwide network of dealers -- so that you can get local service and communicate in your native language.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back