whats the latest version of imu and essential visuals?

Discussion in 'Pangolin Virtual DJ Plugins and SMS' started by gatwickguy, Apr 7, 2013.

1. gatwickguy

gatwickguy New Member

Just wondered whats the latest version of imu and the virtual plugin as I haven't updated in a while... also can you please pm me with the download link as I deleted by mistake from my email...many thanks..

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

The latest version of IMU is version 6.5, and the latest version of the Essential Visuals plug-in is 2.5.

The latest IMU adds support for Text Machine 3D as well, and also the latest plug-in supports horizontal scrolling of nicknames as well as the ability to tile, mirror and do other special effects with video, in addition to putting the video as the background of any panel.

We keep the download link the same, so you can always use the same link you received in the original email message from us. We don't make the link public for anti-piracy reasons.

Anyone needing the link can always send us an email through our contact form at: http://www.pangolin.com/contact. We will verify purchase and then send the link.

Best regards,

William Benner