Windows 7 64bit

Discussion in 'Pangolin Virtual DJ Plugins and SMS' started by Netty 207, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Netty 207

Netty 207 New Member

Hi Guys
    I'm looking at getting both the sms & the flash plugin for Virtual Dj, I have downloaded the demos from the Virtual Dj site & installed them both, The Sms plugin appears to be working however i can't get the flash plugin to work just get a blank screen with your logo coming up every few seconds. I'm using Windows 7 64bit and have updated flashplayer. I does work on my laptop which is running Windows 7 32bit.

Could you let me know if the this has been fixed on the full version of the plugin or if there is a problem with flash on 64 bit

cheers
    Mark

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. masterpj

masterpj Well-Known Member

Hi Netty,

I also own windows 7 64-bit.
    I've never had problems with any pangolin product.
    Have you tried disabling aero? It can affect the way how software behaves.

To disable aero (translated from my Dutch windows 7) :

1. Right click your desktop
    2. Click: "adjust to personal preference" (or something)
    3. Scroll down until you see the following theme: Windows 7 Basic
    4. Click it and wait for the settings to apply.
    5. reopen virtual dj and try again.

If this didn't fix the problem then some installation is missing and pangolin themselve's should assist you very soon :)

3. jayford palma

jayford palma New Member

license file not valid

i reformat my computer from win xp to win 7. i re-install virtual dj as well as pangolin essential flash plugin. but when i drag & drop d license file to the black portial portion of the plugin, it says "d license is not valid". can u help me wd ds problem? tnx..

4. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Mark, I believe that the screen was blank because no videos had been selected for playback. The "Pangolin SMS Demo" banner will come up occasionally whether or not videos are playing back

Jayford, when you re-format your PC and re-install the operating system, it will give your operating system a new serial number. Our license file encodes the operating system serial number as a part of it. This means you will need us to generate a new license file. This is no problem, you only need to write to us and request it.