Zones and Scanners

jtnichol

Hi Everyone!

I'm a Noob. Links are appreciated to my question. I just feel like I've exhausted every youtube video possible to get this answer. I really hate asking questions that seem like there is an easy answer to but I just need help now.

I have 2 FB3 units.

Can I assign more than one FB3 to a zone? Right now I have FB3 #1 pointing to all the zones and FB3 #2 pointing to secondary. I'm trying to get Quicktargets going on multiple lasers and don't see a way to assign it to both FB3. I understand the risks.

As for regular cues the workaround has been to right click on the cue (for each and every cue) and select to work on Main Graphics + Secondary so I can get the cue to fire on both FB3.

What can I do?

Hi jtnichol

I think what i know what you want but correct me when im wrong.

What you want is that you choose 1 cue and then the cue must be played on both FB3s?

Go to settings -> projection zones.
on the general tab you see the dropout box Send out to.
there you can set you FB3s to a zone. like you should put zone 1 to your first fb3s and your second at the zone 2.

Then go to you cue you want and go to settings of the cue(right click on it)
click on zone 1 and 2 and both fb3s should send out the same.

Hopefully this is what you wanted?

otherwise, reply and i will look futher for you;)

Greets,
Spikie

Outputting to two FB3's from one Zone

Hi, i need to output the same signal through two FB3's because i have pre programmed a timeline show and just added a 5W laser to it on another line
and the show i programmed for is in an hour.

is there a way to set the output to be the same for everything ? not just some cues?

Thanks,
Connor.

Try this,

Make the preview window display 9 zones rather than just the one default.
Use the numeric keypad to select the zones (1-9) whilst holing down the + key.

I dont have QS with me right now. But I remember I have done it this way before.

Cheers
Rich

Back