Problem FB3QS yellow blink

Ruzlan

Hello!
My controller flashes yellow, the projector draws a picture, but the brightness is greatly reduced. What is the problem? QS Version 2.8 - 478
Red never burns.

The processor probably overheated. See this post:
http://pangolin.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3024

Chinese counterfeit/pirate FB3s use sub-standard components. As a result, the Chinese counterfeit / pirate units only run for a few days or possibly a few months, and then the processor will finally overheat.

Pangolin has a trade-in offer where you can trade your counterfeit/pirate unit for a real one. There are additional costs involved -- plus we ask that you help us to identify the companies who are (in many cases) knowingly selling counterfeit units.

I did not get to send a message, what's the problem?
PawinCSmtZM.jpg

Could you please tell which browser you are using?

And are you using the translation of the website or the one of the browser?

Please let me know so I can try to resolve the problem.

Problem FB3QS

Hello,

My friend bought for me 2 FB3QS and I have a problem with one of them. Controller flashes yellow and there is no signal output. Is it pirate unit or maybe some technical problem? I am very distressed. Please help me... :). Sorry for my English, but I'm Polish :)

Could you please tell which browser you are using?

And are you using the translation of the website or the one of the browser?

Please let me know so I can try to resolve the problem.

Browser Chrome
When I go to the site, he is automatically translated into Russian.
I wrote a letter to the address contact@pangolin.com response is not received

Browser Chrome
When I go to the site, he is automatically translated into Russian.
I wrote a letter to the address contact@pangolin.com response is not received

Its Just not your lucky day.

Sorry for that. This weekend there was maintenance on the email server. This is probably the reason why it was rejected. It is operational now.

Best regards,

Bob

Its Just not your lucky day.

Sorry for that. This weekend there was maintenance on the email server. This is probably the reason why it was rejected. It is operational now.

Best regards,

Bob

Now I tried to send the letter again, but nothing happened. Everything remained as it was.

can you send it to me by mail? uhh my email is my forum name with .com behind it :) If not, please send the bounce message to me so I can investigate. On the same email that is .

Back