Public Beta of QuickShow 3.0

Bob@Pangolin

Staff member
Hello everyone. Check out the post from Bill Below for the latest version of QuickShow!

Team Pangolin.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've posted the release version in our general software downloads section of our website. We also made a new installer to hopefully overcome the download-related problems people reported with the Windows Edge browser (problems that tens of thousands of people are having with other products too...)

We invite you to download 3.0 here:
http://pangolin.com/support/software-updates/

Why is current version forcing Beta?

My current version of Quickshow (2.8 477) has an annoying prompt each time I start it saying a new version is available and I should install it, yet the only version 3 I can find is a beta one and I'm reluctant to use that for live work. How do I stop the annoying delay in starting the software?

The "annoying prompt" you're talking about is only a message that lets you know that there's a new version of QuickShow available.

Do you have an iPhone? I recently purchased my wife a new iPhone 7. Guess what she saw THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER IT WAS PURCHASED? A prompt saying that iOS 10 was updated. We will see that same message literally every single day until we update.

We're merely following in Apple's footsteps, and if we are 1/1000000000th as successful as they are, I think we'll be doing just fine ;-)

Nevertheless, 3.0 is the latest version of the software that we have published. The only thing "Beta" about it is the Cloud portion. If you are "reluctant", just don't use the Cloud portion.

Best regards,

William Benner

When i try to make a quick timeline show, some of the cue's are lagging, moving slow ?????

The problem is solved ;)

Last edited:
VDJ plug in

Any help from anyone on where to find the VDJ plugin , ive asked on various threads , but no replys , Help please. Feel like the qusetion is being ignored as im not the only one to ask. Many Thanks .

Vdj

Make sure you have the latest version of Virtual DJ then in the Effect drop down it's there called LaserBeat

A bit more info at 5 min 20 seconds in on the "what's new in Quickshow 3.0" video

ive downloaded lastest version of vdj and its not there in the effects drop down box. erm help needed please. getting slighly frustrated.

Last edited:
ive downloaded lastest version of vdj and its not there in the effects drop down box. erm help needed please. getting slighly frustrated.

You can download the pluggin from the Pangolin support site. Just run the executable file. After that you will be able to choose the pluggin from the effects box in your Virtual DJ application. Be sure to have VDJ8

Any help from anyone on where to find the VDJ plugin , ive asked on various threads , but no replys , Help please. Feel like the qusetion is being ignored as im not the only one to ask. Many Thanks .

You can download the pluggin from the Pangolin support page.

We've also uploaded the VDJ plugin to the Virtual DJ site as well. You can find it in the Effects Downloads section of both VDJ7 and VDJ8. You can install just the plugin using those links, and this would be an option if you install VDJ after you already installed QS.

what is the problem... animation speed button dont change speed ...??
if i change speed to 0% nothing happens...

no bpm is fine..
if i uninstall quickshow then speed works one time and then also nothing..
seems that uninstalling an application does not completely remove all program components, if i uninstall and delete all files from quickshow folder and then install new quickshow then speed button works fine...

Last edited:
Back