Only 3/8 Multiple cues

Hi all, i have a trouble on my Beyond Essential.
I expected, activating "multiple cues", to be able to activate "8 cue x grid" at the same time, but I can only do it with 3, activating the fourth cue turn off the first cue i launched, activating the fifth turn off the second and so on. Where am I wrong? Sorry if this topic has already been dealt with but I have not found anything with the search.
Ps : To launch the cues I used a midi pad (apcmini). I have already monitored the midi flow to see if this pad could only send 3 midi notes at a time, but I did not find any note off command to justify turning off the cue.

Hello,
on the right, under the laser preview, you should have a tab named 'Dynamics'.
Here you can change the number of cues, that can run simultaneously.

I've only been able to access these settings in "Multi cue" mode. In "One Cue" mode, the per grid limit defaults to 3 and cannot be changed. Is there a way around this?

In 'One Cue'-Mode you should only be able to select 'One' Lasercue at the moment.
They are greyed out, to tell you, that you can't change settings in 'One Cue'-Mode, because they only are used in Multi-Mode.

Yes, I understand that. But, it's actually 1 cue per projection zone. So, if I want to have different cues from the same grid page on three separate zones, I can do that. But, if I want to have different cues from the same grid page on FOUR separate zones, I can't. It's capped at 3 per grid page.

I found my own solution for this if anyone is interested. If you right-click the "One-Per" option at the top of the workspace grid, and select "Set One Cue per projection zone mode" then you can increase the number of cues available per grid.

Back