Ive been Pango'ed so hello

Banthai

Hi all
Just wanted to say hello to everyone as this is my first post here ....

Im an old fat fart living in Lancashire in the UK,

I have been involved with Lasers since 1984 ..... mainly on the live music circuit,

I currently have my finger in many pies .... i own a restaurant in the UK I also subcontract to an international packaging company as a servo based engineer and play in a rock band

ohhh and lasers currently own a 1.3 watt RGB rig using qm2000 .net and livepro

some of the guys here i have met before via Ilda and Photonlexicon.com .... so be gentle with me :D

all the best ....... Karl Dawson

Welcome to the forum Karl! I am happy to hear that you have acquired a Pangolin system.

By the way, I have found that a lot of people who are involved with lasers are also musicians, and this includes myself too.

Best regards,

William Benner

Which Rock Band?

Hi all
Just wanted to say hello to everyone as this is my first post here ....

Im an old fat fart living in Lancashire in the UK,

I have been involved with Lasers since 1984 ..... mainly on the live music circuit,

I currently have my finger in many pies .... i own a restaurant in the UK I also subcontract to an international packaging company as a servo based engineer and play in a rock band

ohhh and lasers currently own a 1.3 watt RGB rig using qm2000 .net and livepro

some of the guys here i have met before via Ilda and Photonlexicon.com .... so be gentle with me :D

all the best ....... Karl Dawson

Hey Karl, I am glad to know hat you play in a rock band. I am also fond of rock bands and always try to get some helpful information from the experts like you. What is your role in the rock band? Which musical instrument you shall play in the rock band? And since how long you are in the field of rock band?

Back