Autoplay the entire page

Kris Langner

Czy jest możliwość automatycznego odtwarzania strony autoodtwarzania? Na osi czasu utworzyłem kilka pokazów i przeniosłem je na stronę, ale tylko można je odtworzyć pojedynczo. Chciałem, aby pokaz grał automatycznie.

-- translation --

Is there a way to automatically play an autoplay page? On the timeline, I created several shows and moved them to the page, but I can only play them one at a time. I wanted the show to play automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to make a "Quick Timeline" for all your cues. Then drag em to a new pad. Takes about 2 minutes....
I have 5 ready-made carousel shows and I want them all to play automatically. Each takes about 5 minutes. Now I have to manually play each show separately. Please help.

open all your shows in the time line
select all your events on your second show copy all the events and paste them at the end of your first show
do the same with the rest of your shows
save that new combined show
open your new show in a cue
right click on that cue and go to cue properties
select show tab
and untick play show once to play show continuosly

Last edited:
open all your shows in the time line
select all your events on your second show copy all the events and paste them at the end of your first show
do the same with the rest of your shows
save that new combined show
open your new show in a cue
right click on that cue and go to cue properties
select show tab
and untick play show once to play show continuosly
In the time line you can only open one show

yes
copy the events on the open show
open the other show and paste the events
save that show
and do it again with another show

yes
copy the events on the open show
open the other show and paste the events
save that show
and do it again with another show
I have finished 5 shows including music and I want to play them as one show with music. The best answer to my question is video, but such a video was not found on youtube.

Back