Beyond 4 DL link?

Chris Harris

When I launch Beyond, there's a pop up telling me that Beyond 4 is available for download. But, I can't find a link and there's no mention of the release on the website. What am I missing?

There are several factors. What you are missing is recent version of BEYOND 3.0. There are multiple updates of 3.0. You are currently use pretty old build.

BEYOND 4 is in beta state. Public beta build available for download at Facebook, Pangolin Beta Group. Release will happen when we will see that new software and firmware is stable for wide public use. We would prefer to invest more time into testing and bugfixes rather than faster release and multiple updates/fixes after release.

One Question.
I've N.2 of FB3 Hardware with QuickShow and 2 laserword Projector (DS-1800 RGB and DS-3300 RGB). I want to buy Behond Essential.
I want to know if the next upgrade from Behond Essential 3 to 4 will be free, if Behond 4 works with FB3 Hardware and if in Essential version there is the new Multimedia Mixdown function. Thank You!!

Hello Benedetto, Please note that all Updates are free for life. This means that as soon as you purchase Essentials, you will receive free updates for life! .. So not only to version 4, but also to 5,6,7 and so on. (BEYOND 3 to BEYOND 4 is an update for us) This goes for QuickShow and BEYOND (pending the license you acquired). BEYOND supports all hardware, FB4, FB3, QM2000... And as far as the information goes, at the moment, Mix Down will be available In Essentials.

Hello Benedetto, Please note that all Updates are free for life. This means that as soon as you purchase Essentials, you will receive free updates for life! .. So not only to version 4, but also to 5,6,7 and so on. (BEYOND 3 to BEYOND 4 is an update for us) This goes for QuickShow and BEYOND (pending the license you acquired). BEYOND supports all hardware, FB4, FB3, QM2000... And as far as the information goes, at the moment, Mix Down will be available In Essentials.
Thank You :)

Back