Max events on timeline!!!???

Laserscans

First of all, Sorry for my english, it is bad... i know....

Our problem: We are programming a show for a costumor, in this show we use a full color + 2 green lasers.. because it's a kind of dance / trance music we have much beats and beeps in the music. on the most of the beats we change the frames.

So a lot of frames were used, no problem so far...

But,... using so much frames on the timeline makes a problem... we used arround the 350 timeline events for the green lasers and 249 for the full color. If we want te past a (or drag and drop from the frame list) we see a "error": "All events on this timeline are filled. Please delete one and try again."

We can't delete 1 event because we need them all...

It looks like a kind of a limit of the software. Why is this??? or it is a bug?? (i can't believe that)

How does other companies this?? i think some of you also have this kind of shows (much events on the timeline)?? I don't think we are the only one??????

We are using Pangolin Basic and a few intro cards.

If you have any idea, please reply!!

Have a nice day!

Laserscans

Last edited:
First of all, Sorry for my english, it is bad... i know....

Our problem: We are programming a show for a costumor, in this show we use a full color + 2 green lasers.. because it's a kind of dance / trance music we have much beats and beeps in the music. on the most of the beats we change the frames.

So a lot of frames were used, no problem so far...

But,... using so much frames on the timeline makes a problem... we used arround the 350 timeline events for the green lasers and 249 for the full color. If we want te past a (or drag and drop from the frame list) we see a "error": "All events on this timeline are filled. Please delete one and try again."

We can't delete 1 event because we need them all...

It looks like a kind of a limit of the software. Why is this??? or it is a bug?? (i can't believe that)

How does other companies this?? i think some of you also have large shows (much events on the timeline)?? I don't think we are the only one??????

We are using Pangolin Basic and a few intro cards.

If you have any idea, please reply!!

Have a nice day!

Laserscans

It sounds like you have hit the event limit for a "scene" -
just add a new scene and you should be fine.

Thanks for your reply,

Ok. The first time we hit the limit.....

So, i want to make a new scene, so i can go on with programming. but how can we make a new scene time line??? I know how to make a new Scene... but we not how to make a new scene time line in a module.

Maybe a stupid question, but this is the first time we need it.

Have a nice evening :)

Greets,
Laserscans

Back