Quickshow 4.0 will nut run on my laptop

45clive

Hi I have been running quickshow on my Windows lap top for a few years and the latest version will not run I have no idea how to set up an old version I'm only using one projector and that works fine
I love my software and want to get back to using it
Please advise
Regards Clive

I have the same problem, just updated the 3.0 Quickshow to 4.0 and the error message i get is that my laptop does not have a duel core processor of enough RAM (2G) which is incorrect . I have tried reinstalling the software to no avail, could some one please contact me to help. many thanks -Chris

Please contact us at support [at] pangolin [dot] com, there we can help you further. There is a method to bypass the system check but we don't want that to be on the forum as this is at your on risk. Running the software on an underrated machine is not advised and at your own

Last edited:
Please contact us at support [at] pangolin [dot] com, there we can help you further. There is a method to bypass the system check but we don't want that to be on the forum as this is at your on risk. Running the software on an underrated machine is not advised and at your own
Thanks Bob , have lodged a ticket , many thanks

Back