Enable "Pro Tracks"

Revolution909

Beta Tester
Hey guys, is there an option to Enable Pro Tracks (The main button in the toolbar) with "Pangoscript" or "MIDI Surface - Buttons"?

I've tried searching through the pangoscript and midi surface buttons, but didn't see anything. Thanks!

Is ProTracks even a thing anymore? I thought it basically became the 'Groups' feature. There's a pangoscript option to enable 'Groups', as well as a midi button.

Pro tracks requires BEYOND Ultimate, could you tell me which version of BEYOND you are using?

Hey Bob, I'm running Ultimate with version 1186.
I currently have my Launchpad mapped to trigger most of the toolbar for live operation: Toggle, Restart, Flash, Transition, One Cue, Multi cue, Groups, etc
I feel as though the Pro Tracks button should be able to be mapped from the "MIDI Surface - Buttons" list with everything else in the toolbar.
Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

OK, let me clarify a bit.

ProTrack is array of static cue players. They work no mater of visible state. Menu does not enable them, it just show of hide panel with ProTrack UI.
Click modes - yes, they required for Grid. Mouse event need to be translated somehow into commands, and buttons on toolbar define what to do. Button "ProTrack" has corrreponding command "ClickTrack". I recommend to enable option "Show internal commands" in Configuration dialog, Laser Preview tab. Aniway, i think you are looking for ClickLive command.

Groups - absolutely different "entity". This is more like conception rather than exact functions. ProTrack means you need to keep in mind multiple things - track selection, where track will go, content cues, effects. Not that bad, but still not true obvious. "Group" mode appeared as an answer on question - how to minimize number of places, and make all visually connected? "Group" mode allow to keep effects, destination selection, content and multi-tracking in one single place - grid. This is sort of all-in-one conception.

Hope it helps.
Alexey

Back