Feature requests

smokeAndMirrors

1. Better control of DMX cue behaviour. Add options for controlling the number of times the cue will loop (including indefinitely), and what happens when it ends (holds the final values or blacks out). Bill already knows about this, but I thought I'd record it for posterity and nag ;-)

2. In QuickTarget, add a way to fade beams in and out instead of being just on or off (obviously dependent on whether it's a TTL or analogue projector).

In QuickTarget, add a way to fade beams in and out instead of being just on or off (obviously dependent on whether it's a TTL or analogue projector).

You can introduce more steps to select gray to white for example.
If the beam is 4 steps long, and you need 8 steps to complete a fade, speed up the cue, by dragging a chase to a cue, right click it, and in cue properties, change on the tab beam, the step duration.

You can introduce more steps to select gray to white for example.
If the beam is 4 steps long, and you need 8 steps to complete a fade, speed up the cue, by dragging a chase to a cue, right click it, and in cue properties, change on the tab beam, the step duration.

OK, a bit hacky, but will work for simple cases. When I have lots of beams with their own fade state though it would become a bit complicated.

Merry Xmas!

Back