RGB Matrix FX Bug

SHavok

Hello,

Im trying to use the RGB Matrix effect but I have come across an issue. Im trying to assign a Beyond channel to different parameters within the effect, but when I assign a Beyond channel to any of the blue adjustments it says Not Active instead of saying the beyond channel that is assigned to it. Is this a bug or is it working as intended?
qJDZHTq

https://ibb.co/qJDZHTq

Hi SHavok,

Thanks for contact, and pointing on. There is painting related bug in last slider. Misprint in slider index (paint function). I made correction in code. Thanks for pointing on.

Alexey.

Hi SHavok,

Thanks for contact, and pointing on. There is painting related bug in last slider. Misprint in slider index (paint function). I made correction in code. Thanks for pointing on.

Alexey.

Hi Alexey

Thanks! When will a patch be available for download?

Hi SHavok,

Alexey.

Hello,

IS there a patch available yet for this issue??

Hi, SHavok!
What release are you using at the moment?
Try this release downloads.pangolin.com/alexey/BEYONDx64_1332.zip
The RGB Matrix effect is already working in it.

Hi Igor,

I was on 1309. just downloaded 1332 from your link. The RGB Matrix Effect is still broken. Same issue with the blue control channel.

This is strange!
Please copy only one beyond.exe to the new folder and check if the effect works in this new folder.
Please write the result here.

Back