Software crashes on Windows 7

dickiebom

Hi All very impressed with the quickshow demo so I brought it. It runs great on my first laptop running Vista so I loaded the software on to my second laptop. This is a brand new i3 machine running 64 bit windows 7 home with 4gb ram. I can open the software and get images out of the projector but whenever I try and open the projection zones it crashes every time. Has this problem been encountered before and is there a fix........:eek:

Maybe you could contact them by mail?
I had a problem once and they replied within a day.
Give it a try

Hello
I'm having the same problem with my asus pc Windows 7 64 bit processor i5 and 4096 RAM, I did go back to pangolin because I am obliged to stay with the version build 294 to make the software work, apparently would have a problem of accounting in 64 bit….

I apologize for not being able to stop by much the past couple of weeks; it has been a bit busy at the office. If you post something here an do not get a fast enough response, please go to our contact page and send us an email; I have to open my email client everyday when I get to the office. :D You can also call us at the office if you have a real urgent need for support; chances are there might be someone in the office at any hour. :cool:

I suspect the issue you were having was resovled by updating QS.EXE..?

Problem solved

Hi all Aaron from Pangolin was very helpful here. The install disc that came with my QS did not have the lastest Windows 7 64 bit update. So he pointed me to the pangolin site, uploaded the update and problem solved. Thanks Aaron for your first class product support.

Download the latest QS version:

http://www.pangolin-quickshow.de/

(German site - it's not clear to me that the Pangolin US site is up-to-date).

Try that.

The only honest-to-goodness place to get updates on Pangolin software is to get them directly and exclusively from Pangolin. We do not approve of updates being distributed from other web sites. Such a thing represents copyright infringement!

The latest QS version can always be found on the QS-specific portion of the Pangolin web site:
http://www.pangolin.com/QS/downloadmenu/downloads/downloads.html

Back