Beyond - Tim's qc on "Quick Capture"

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer BEYOND' started by Tim Walsh, May 29, 2012.

1. Tim Walsh

Tim Walsh Active Member

Quick Capture -

-I can create a cue using this method to combine two cues that I have created,when but will not allow me to drag to the grid cues. I have to save it as a file, and then load it into a grid cue.

- Then I drag the new cue to the timeline, but it appears "broken" (shaded out) and does not play back. BIG PROBLEM! If I use one of the sample cues provided in the default workspace, it works fine.

-Cue saved by QuickCapture to a cue has no preview time slider handle or adjustment in properties

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

As far as I know this is not the case. Everything in QS and also BEYOND works with drag and drop. One -- perhaps surprising thing, is that you can drag and drop THE TAB ITSELF (i.e. the thing that says "Capture") to a cue.

This "dragging the tab" works with all of the tabs, including QuickText, etc.

AHA, this could be a bug in the particular version of BEYOND that I sent you. We'll check it out.

Best regards,

William Benner

3. Tim Walsh

Tim Walsh Active Member

I tried the capture dragging thing today.... it works! If it happens to not work for me again I'll let you know.

Yes, let me know if you find any reason why a created cue cannot play back when dragged to the timeline.