Beyond 2.0

I have a question as well.
How do I know when there's a new version of Beyond? Does Pangolin send a email to all that have Beyond?
And I would love to see a changelog of every update there is of both Beyond and QS, is this available somewhere?

I have a question as well.
How do I know when there's a new version of Beyond? Does Pangolin send a email to all that have Beyond?
And I would love to see a changelog of every update there is of both Beyond and QS, is this available somewhere?

Would be very pleased to know the ansked too, any update ?

There are routine updates to BEYOND, but there is no centralized location where you can download them. RATHER we want people to come directly to us, and contact us by email, in order to get the updates.

The reason is simple. In fact there are times when we are developing the MIDI portion of BEYOND. And then there are times when we are developing the MULTIMEDIA portion. And then there are times when we are developing the DMX portion, etc.

When clients come directly to us, we can get into a dialog and learn how they are using BEYOND. What kind of shows they are doing. What features they are using. If there are any struggles, etc. Based on that information, we prescribe a particular build of BEYOND that will work for particular clients.

If you already have an email relationship with specifically William Benner, then just write to him directly about this topic. If you do not, you can establish an email relationship by using our contact form at www.pangolin.com/contact

To avoid spam, we do not publish any email addresses.

Back