3ds max 2013

Internatlaser

Hi
Just installed Max 2013 64bit
Running on Win 7

Running a Pro Card on a Net box
Installing LCMAX 2012
I have forgotten where to put the dlr files etc..
Can anyone refresh my memory

THX

Last edited:
Hi Terry,

Great question, and of course we have been in touch by email to communicate the solution. However, so that everyone else can also have the solution we will cover this topic here.

Lasershow Converter MAX works on all versions of 3D Studio MAX from version 4.0 through version 2013. We have versions available for both 32-bit and 64-bit.

We do not make the download of LC-Max public, because we are concerned with piracy. For this reason, we request that LC-Max users contact us directly to obtain a link to the latest version.

Best regards,

William Benner

Hi Terry,

Great question, and of course we have been in touch by email to communicate the solution. However, so that everyone else can also have the solution we will cover this topic here.

Lasershow Converter MAX works on all versions of 3D Studio MAX from version 4.0 through version 2013. We have versions available for both 32-bit and 64-bit.

We do not make the download of LC-Max public, because we are concerned with piracy. For this reason, we request that LC-Max users contact us directly to obtain a link to the latest version.

Best regards,

William Benner
Need new ver LC-MAX for Win7 x64 my email 89044428999@mail.ru

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013\plugins\LCMax
You will have to point to the plugins or LC-max folder within 3ds max and restart 3ds max to make it work.

Back