animation speed

neutrino

I am trying to control the animation speed of a cue on a specific zone from my midi controller via Pangoscript but cant seem to get it to work.

I tried the following:

ControlZone 4
AnimationSpeed ExtValue (3,100)

If I remove the 'ControlZone 4' the slider controls the animation master which affects all cues and effects that are currently active. I just want to single out a single zone.

Any ideas.

Cheers
Rich

First make sure this zone 4 exists in your projection zone settings.

Next try the following :

Code:
ControlZone 4;
Brightness ExtValue(4,100);

This must be located under an slider or dial on an midi or universe "device".

After that you should be able to change the brightness to animation speed.
Let me know if it works!

Greets,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I definitely have a zone 4 as I am already using your brightness example with great success.

Last night I changed 'Brightness' for 'AnimationSpeed' and the slide did nothing. Put it back to 'Brightness' and it was fine.

Any other suggestions I can try?

Cheers
Rich

Hi Rich..

Your correct on that. Animation speed is controlled on the master to live control and the Cue to live control panel.

Its not possible to use projection zones to individualize the animation speed. Animation speed is based on Time. An projection zone does not have time.

This does not mean its not possible, You can do this with ProTracks.
However this part is still under heavy development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Bob.
I will try to find a work around for what I am trying to do.

Cheers
Rich

I have seen the pro-tracks enabled on one of my versions back in March at a LEM but can't load any of the older Beyond versions anymore.
I think I had a special license file that gave me access. Never got a change to try it out but would like to take a look and have a play before upgrading to 2.1 Ultimate.

Cheers
Rich

Reviving an old thread... Is it possible now to create zone-specific Animation Speed controls via Pro Tracks? How do I do this?

Back