Fade Out on Cue Release

Rright click on the "Transition" button and select "Fade In" or "Cross Fade". This will fade out and fade in any cue selected. You may want to adjust the transition time in the Dynamics settings (a tab under the preview window; if you do not see it you need to activate it from the "View" menu).

I cannot seem to only fade certain cues. I tried to make a PangoScript for when a cue is released and it changes the transition type for all the cues, not just the one I set the script up on. There may be something you can do in PangoScript (as you can do almost anything here) but you would have to poke around to find your best solution.

Yeah, I'm only looking to set this to certain cues..Haven't found a script that will work..

While on the subject of "Transition" though..

What you're proposing I do doesn't work for activating/deactivating single cues individually on their own. Transition only works from cue to cue.

Let's say I have "Transition" activated to "Fade In"(or ANY transition type for that matter). When I click or un-click any one cue, it always zooms out on activation and zooms back in on deactivation.

Try it. I'll make short video if you're not getting the same results.

OK, BEYOND code modified. Now in Cue Properties (tab “Optionâ€￾) you will see options to define Start and Finish duration. Cue properties has highest priority and overwrite current settings. There may appear some side results, we will see.

I recommend to pay attention on tab Dynamics, that is in the right side of BEYOND main window. It has a settings for “Softâ€￾ Start and Finish. Pay attention that fade and size is nothing more as Effect, that is editable. This one first thing that appeared in QS, four years ago. Right now still works simplest, initial implementation where used only one effect. Maybe add an ability to use different effects from FX grid. Or reuse Drop-effects lost of LC somehow. OK, lets go step by step :)

Best Regards,

Alexey.

OK, BEYOND code modified. Now in Cue Properties (tab “Optionâ€￾) you will see options to define Start and Finish duration. Cue properties has highest priority and overwrite current settings. There may appear some side results, we will see.

I recommend to pay attention on tab Dynamics, that is in the right side of BEYOND main window. It has a settings for “Softâ€￾ Start and Finish. Pay attention that fade and size is nothing more as Effect, that is editable. This one first thing that appeared in QS, four years ago. Right now still works simplest, initial implementation where used only one effect. Maybe add an ability to use different effects from FX grid. Or reuse Drop-effects lost of LC somehow. OK, lets go step by step :)

Best Regards,

Alexey.

Hi Alexey - is the version with this feature available for download yet?

Hi SmokeAndMirrors,

BEYOND has a some major changes and we need some time for finalizing and testing. The only thing I can offer is internal build that have to be used only for testing of new functionality. If you agree with this, let me know.

Recommended build is still 612 and it available on our website.

Best Regards,

Alexey.

Back