transferring shows to different computer

I have transferred my workspace and laser and projection zones to another computer. The zones read the same but the lasers are ordered differently and the zones are off. Am I supposed to be able go between computers without having to do a setup? How do I reorder the laser numbers so they are they same for both computers?

The computer that we run for shows is a desktop and I can't view all of the projection areas. I want to set up shows while in the middle of the room with my laptop then transfer the workspace and zones back to the performance pc.

Definitely can save and move over projector settings in the later versions of Beyond, but just wanted to add another way to do what you want would be to use the notebook to remote desktop or vnc to the main desktop machine

Definitely can save and move over projector settings in the later versions of Beyond, but just wanted to add another way to do what you want would be to use the notebook to remote desktop or vnc to the main desktop machine

I have tried the remote desktop but I was unable to get it to work. I need someone with a little more network experience than myself. Moving everything to my pc then back was my backup plan.

Here is the response I received from Aaron at Pangolin.

"You need to make sure you are using the same hardware controllers on both computers and go into the hardware controller menu (under settings) to make sure the controllers are in the same order as your other computer or assign the controllers. Other wise, if you are using different hardware controllers, you will need to make some adjustments to the zone parameters each time or save separate zone files on each computer that have the same zone names that correspond to different hardware controllers."

Back