Frame editor in offline mode

whiteg

When I use the QS Frame editor in offline mode and I draw the simple line then the line only contains two dots. (The rectagle only contains five dots )
Why this functions in the offline mode?

Thank you the help,

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 9
  • rectangle.jpg
    rectangle.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 7
I am not sure if what you are "seeing" is only occuring in "offline" mode as I see it in both online mode also.

That being said what you are seeing is how QS draws points using the tool you chose to draw with. It will put a point where you click. If you clicked once to start a line, then once more to finish it, you will get two points. The rectangle gives you the same thing, a point per click; you have to click 5 times to get the 4 lines of the rectangle.

For example drawing the line in frame editor. The starting point and the endpoint. That's fine, but how much will be among the starting point and the end point.

The abstract editor line contains about 2 to 300 point. (defined by the user).

Thank you,

I am not sure if what you are "seeing" is only occuring in "offline" mode as I see it in both online mode also.

That being said what you are seeing is how QS draws points using the tool you chose to draw with. It will put a point where you click. If you clicked once to start a line, then once more to finish it, you will get two points. The rectangle gives you the same thing, a point per click; you have to click 5 times to get the 4 lines of the rectangle.

That is the way the Line tool works in the Frame editor. If you use the Freehand tool you can set the density of the points on what you are drawing which will add many more point along the "line" you are drawing.

I suspect that to get what you are after you might actually want to use the QuickShape tool as the Frame Editor is mainly for drawing free hand shapes and animations, not so much generic shapes; that is what the Shape and Abstract Editors are better for.

Back