Big Bug in QS 2.7 Targets

whiteg

When I click the target zone page or / settings - target beam setting, the QS 2.7 is closed.

I tried return to the 2.5 version, but the old 2.5 version not compatible my new 2.7 workspace. :(

I'm not happy.

Attachments

• Névtelen.jpg
    Névtelen.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.7_start.jpg
    2.7_start.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Click Target zone settings and QS closed.jpg
    Click Target zone settings and QS closed.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The QS problem is solved. :)
I uninstal the QS 2.7 and cleaned the windows registry all QS entries and re install the QS 2.7.
The QS 2.7 target is work now and maybe work all functions good, but the time intervall is will decide.

When I click the target zone page or / settings - target beam setting, the QS 2.7 is closed.

I tried return to the 2.5 version, but the old 2.5 version not compatible my new 2.7 workspace. :(

I'm not happy.

I'm glad you found a solution but this is really strange. No doubt an incompatible file. It would have been nice to receive the log files before you re-installed. The log files would have told us about the incompatible file, and we could have adjusted the software accordingly.

In the future please write to Pangolin directly about problems like this. While posting on a forum allows people to get input from other users, it has limited benefit in terms of software support. Sending an email directly to Pangolin will most often result in quicker resolution, and allows us to get into a dialog about details that can't usually be discovered in forum posts...

Best regards,

William Benner

All right, next time I will send direct e-mail.
The QS is works well now and I hope to remain so over long time:)

I'm glad you found a solution but this is really strange. No doubt an incompatible file. It would have been nice to receive the log files before you re-installed. The log files would have told us about the incompatible file, and we could have adjusted the software accordingly.

In the future please write to Pangolin directly about problems like this. While posting on a forum allows people to get input from other users, it has limited benefit in terms of software support. Sending an email directly to Pangolin will most often result in quicker resolution, and allows us to get into a dialog about details that can't usually be discovered in forum posts...

Best regards,

William Benner

Why dont you send a report file to Pangolin? Report comes directly to software developers. It is fastest way to inform development team about the problem. Open "Send_to_Pangolin" folder and send Zip files to report at pangolin dot com

Why dont you send a report file to Pangolin? Report comes directly to software developers. It is fastest way to inform development team about the problem. Open "Send_to_Pangolin" folder and send Zip files to report at pangolin dot com

The direct mailing programs does not work on my computer.
I attached the report zip file to the forum entry, but after which the problem is solved, I deleted.
Next time I will send direct e-mail to Pangolin.
Thanks for understanding,

Back