Here the new Akai APC40 MK2 Template for BEYOND 2.1+ Version 1.9

Attachments

• APC40MK2-V1.9.jpg
    APC40MK2-V1.9.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 462
  • Advanced APC40MKII Template version 1.9.BeyondMidiMap
    12.8 KB · Views: 414
APC40 strange things ;)

Hi Bob, thanks for making this template. I installed it, and it appears to work fine. I have full control over all functions.

However, there are some cues in my workspace pages, that do not what they should.

I am in grid mode, toggle 1 cue, no transition,

if I start clicking from left to right, first cue fires, clicking on the second one, kills the first and starts the second. Clicking on the third will cause cue 2 AND 3 to play. cue 3 stays active until manually clicked out. Even if I continue clicking the other cues.. Sometimes there are 4 or 5 active in a page if I should auto play a page.

Upgrade from QS to Beyond essentials, 2.1 - build 788
APC40MKII with this driver, ( and a version 3.6 in my midi map )
FB3 control
win 8.1

The cue's are from a old QS workspace.. What am I doing wrong here ?

Thanks
Gijs

Im guessing here.. Your workspace is set to multi cue.
Try right clicking on 1 per, and set it to "one cue per projection zone"

Im guessing here.. Your workspace is set to multi cue.
Try right clicking on 1 per, and set it to "one cue per projection zone"

Hi Bob,

I checked all settings, workspace is/was in single cue... when right clicked on 1per, selected one cue per projection zone.

Problem persists.. ( did not find that setting yet though ;)

( re-?? )changed 1 cue per zone, to 1 cue entire workspace... and problem seems to be solved.. I'll re check this afternoon, just got back from graveyard shift ;)

but when I am in "toggle" mode now it works :) The APC responds OK !
Again, I'll check back and let you know..
Thanks a lot for this reply !!!!

So I guess it was originally in "one cue per projection zone" and that tilted the APC so to speak... Now it is in " 1 cue per entire workspace" and the APC works..

only thing I notice now is that when a cue is started by mouse, the APC gives a fast red blinking button, but when pressed on the APC directly, the light goes out. ( no red or other color ) When pressed again ( stop cue ) it stays off until another cue is pressed. Than it comes on again..

But so far so good

hola, existe el skin de la akai apc40mk2 en español? hay algún tutorial del manejo y configuración de la akai? gracias

Back