No music?

There are no any audio content on the Cloud. Read the show's author remarks .You should find what is the suggested audio for the show.

granted you can read what the suggested audio is but, without hearing the music, the cloud service is at a huge disadvantage to the old site. Hearing the music with the video is what draws you in, without it, you are simply seeing a bunch of random animations on screen. I understand there's a licensing issue with including the audio but, people post laser videos with music to YouTube all the time. I really doubt anyone would try and rip the audio from the videos anyway because they tend to be lower quality and not suitable for audience playback.

Short note
My english is not good and leave it to Google

Hello
My name is DJ EXELBONSAI from Berlin

I'm so excited about the software. Have recently updated from Quickshow to Beyond and had previously noticed that the audio data is not integrated in the show.
Will there possibly be an update of this (unfortunately not a good solution)?
Because some shows are designed with remix versions that may not even be officially available. ,

greetings from Berlin
EXELBONSAI

You can contact the author of the show and ask him/them for the audio.
Maybe you have to pay for if it is his/their work.

The Epyn is wrote to the true there is no audio file in the cloud, you needs to be manually added

My Beyond help video, but the Qs is similar.

If someone did not leave his/her email on their public cloud profile or left no related information in the show, you cannot.

So its on their user profile or on the show info. If its not on there, its not possible.

Back