2 PCAOMS + 3 Proj. on 1QM2000

Lorenzo

Hallo,
I know this has been posted before, but I need to have detailed technical information.
I need to run two NEOS 8ch PCAOM and 3 CT6800 projectors from one QM2000... Can anybody tell me what kind of amplifier to use and the wiring needed to connect all these together??
Thank you so much!!!
Lore

Thanks Steve, I had already seen it...
but I'm wondering if there is something ready to use... if not I've to build it myself but the problem is that I found at least 30 different types of OpAmps (Low power, single supply, precision, differential, fet input, high speed, video Op... etc) with different voltage, current and frequency...
Is there a type that someone can raccomand me for this precise application?
Thanks again!
Lore

Hi

For distances up to 50m I never had problems with Y cables. Without amplifiers! Just 1 cable splitted onto 2 cables.
So, try splitting all used QM signal wires (or better all 25 wires) to 3 x 25 wires. Every 1 wire to 3 wires. It should work. But be aware of possible ground loops! Use only one power-distribution socket for all equipment (near computer).

Good luck!

Thanks Steve, I had already seen it...
but I'm wondering if there is something ready to use... if not I've to build it myself but the problem is that I found at least 30 different types of OpAmps (Low power, single supply, precision, differential, fet input, high speed, video Op... etc) with different voltage, current and frequency...
Is there a type that someone can raccomand me for this precise application?
Thanks again!
Lore

we have used TL07x (TL071, TL 072, TL074) opamps in similar applications with no issue.

Back