99% of Pangolinshows.com now in the cloud!

Bob@Pangolin

Staff member
99% of the content which in the past you cloud find is now available in the cloud.

The things that cannot be published inside the cloud are still on Pangolinshows.com.
A fresh new page where you can download the things that cannot be in the cloud:

Link

Hi Bob, please explain further.
There use to be cues/movies/template files to download on Pangolineshows.com now it's all gone. All is left is software to download.
There is no longer a forum to share resources anymore.
Does anyone know of any other website or forums that provide free or paid cue's/movies/templates that is downloadable and works on Quickshow?

Hello Tranos,

The cues are now available in the Pangolin cloud, same goes for templates. Please update to the latest version of QuickShow or BEYOND , then you will find a cloud button in the left top corner of the application

Hi, i have downloaded and upgraded to the latest version of Quickshow 3.0.
When i try to go into the cloud, i can't seem to activate it.
I have successfully registered but i have not received the activation code.
What is needed to obtain the activation code?
Thanks.

I have successfully registered but i have not received the activation code.
What is needed to obtain the activation code?
Thanks.

New to Quickshow. When I click on Cloud it says Beta and tells me my account is not activated. Ive activated every email Ive gotten. HELP

please contact me directly on bob[at]pangolin[dot]com, send me the emails you tried to use, and I will help you get your account setup.

I triying to instal and old Pango FB3QS but dont have the activation code. Please help me. Thanks.

Back