ability to load file into cue is blocked because of insufficient free memory

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by yourbigdaydj, May 21, 2014.

1. yourbigdaydj

yourbigdaydj New Member

ability to load file into cue is blocked because of insufficient free memory is the error that i am getting after updating quickshow. Is anyone else getting this error and is there a fix for this i am running latest updates on windows 7 i have also tried to delete several shows and when i tried to reload these shows i still get this error even though the shows were loaded there in the first place. is this a common problem that a fix is being worked on? please help

2. Aaron@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

This is the first I have heard of this type of issue. I would like to work to reproduce the issue using your files so I can see the exact issue you are. Do you have access to a FTP or Drop Box?

3. Bob@Pangolin

Just wondering, is your workspace Big? Does it contain lots of shows?

4. prz4

prz4 New Member

I recently added some shows downloaded from pangolinlasershowblog, and after a while it appeared to me the same message.

5. yourbigdaydj

yourbigdaydj New Member

yes work space is big.i have removed some shows but i can not even reload these shows back again?

6. yourbigdaydj

yourbigdaydj New Member

hello aaron i can send you my workspace if that is what you mean?

7. Aaron@Pangolin

Yes, send me a link to the file so I can download it and test. Another thing would be to try to only load your shows into the workspace after removing all the default cues.