Akai APC40 MK2 Midi Template for BEYOND 2.1+ Version 1.9

Discussion in 'PangoScript, Universe and Midi Templates' started by [email protected], Dec 11, 2015.

1. Bob@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

Here the new Akai APC40 MK2 Template for BEYOND 2.1+ Version 1.9

Attached Files:

2. RGBeetje

RGBeetje Member

APC40 strange things ;)

Hi Bob, thanks for making this template. I installed it, and it appears to work fine. I have full control over all functions.

However, there are some cues in my workspace pages, that do not what they should.

I am in grid mode, toggle 1 cue, no transition,

if I start clicking from left to right, first cue fires, clicking on the second one, kills the first and starts the second. Clicking on the third will cause cue 2 AND 3 to play. cue 3 stays active until manually clicked out. Even if I continue clicking the other cues.. Sometimes there are 4 or 5 active in a page if I should auto play a page.

Upgrade from QS to Beyond essentials, 2.1 - build 788
    APC40MKII with this driver, ( and a version 3.6 in my midi map )
    FB3 control
    win 8.1

The cue's are from a old QS workspace.. What am I doing wrong here ?

Thanks
    Gijs

3. Bob@Pangolin

Im guessing here.. Your workspace is set to multi cue.
    Try right clicking on 1 per, and set it to "one cue per projection zone"

4. RGBeetje

RGBeetje Member

Hi Bob,

I checked all settings, workspace is/was in single cue... when right clicked on 1per, selected one cue per projection zone.

Problem persists.. ( did not find that setting yet though ;)

( re-?? )changed 1 cue per zone, to 1 cue entire workspace... and problem seems to be solved.. I'll re check this afternoon, just got back from graveyard shift ;)

but when I am in "toggle" mode now it works :) The APC responds OK !
    Again, I'll check back and let you know..
    Thanks a lot for this reply !!!!

So I guess it was originally in "one cue per projection zone" and that tilted the APC so to speak... Now it is in " 1 cue per entire workspace" and the APC works..

only thing I notice now is that when a cue is started by mouse, the APC gives a fast red blinking button, but when pressed on the APC directly, the light goes out. ( no red or other color ) When pressed again ( stop cue ) it stays off until another cue is pressed. Than it comes on again..

But so far so good

5. Bob@Pangolin

I will check it out! Bare with me do, its a busy time at the moment here @ Pangolin.