All FB03 cards disabled in Beyond?

Stingray

Beta Tester
Hello.

Can you tell me what is the meaning and the reason for these icons for FB03 in Beyond, shown in the screenshot?

I have 3 FB03 connected over the Startech USB expander, everything works fine.
When I connected a fourth FB03, all four FB03 starts flickering the color of the LEDs (even to purple) and then, all cards seems to be disabled. After this, nearly everything in the registration manager was on red, and the only solution was to go online to get back the green status.

Further information: by mistake, I tested the fourth FB03 with an old USB-cable (possibly even an USB-1-cable). Normally the card was recognized, but every time when I start the laser output, the laser projector gives a short flash and then the FB03 goes to green light (that means "not connected to Beyond"). The other cards work mostly normal, but one time, one FB03 shows "bad connection".
And one time, it happens what I described above.

With the correct USB-cable, everything works fine and reliable now, but is this hard reaction a bug? What if there are also other possible reasons for it and if this happens on a live venue where no internet is availible (I have hardware licenses)?

Regards,
Reinhardt

Beyond Error.jpg

Hi, Stingray!
Please send the log file for the time period when problem is happened.
Also, please sent a screenshot of the Registration manager (Status tab).
Also, don't forget to install the latest update. Today it must be 1545

Hi Igor,
thank you for the fast response.
The error came with the actual version 1545.
I attach the log files from around the time the error happened (I made the screenshot at 2021-08-22 22:12 but I don´t know exactly how many minutes were there between the "crash" and the screenshot).
I also attached the actual (corrected) status of the registration manager, but I greyed out the serials (so it don´t help the "bad boys" that makes counterfeits of FB03 - if you need the exact serials, I can send it to you in a private message).
Regards,
Reinhardt
Registration Manager Screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• Beyond Logs.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Ok, thank you...

No, I didn´t have these problems any more, but the main reason is that I don´t use such a cable any more to avoid errors of such type.

Back