Animated Frames

l.nicholas

Last year I purchased a copy of quickshow to use with a school production. This Year I am trying to produce a laser show for a school production of Little Shop of Horrors. I want to produce some animated frames. I have had a bit of a look around and there used to be a bit of free software that could convert videos of black and white line shapes into ilda frames. I can do this with still images in quickshow but I don't think I can do it with videos anymore? I would be able to produce black and white line shapes in after effects but don't know how to convert these to ILDA frames. Is this possible? Does this make sense? Sorry I'm new to laser shows. Any help wout be very gratefully recieved. Failing that if anyone has any plant related ilda frames that would also be gratefully recieved.

Thank you in advance

If I remember right somewhere in there there was an option to trace .gifs (either trace or capture if I remember right) you could just turn your after effects creation into a gif and go from there - but I'd look deeper at Bob's answer than mine.

Back