Audio - cue synchronization fault

titanas04

Hello
i'm having trouble during audio and cues synchronization. Programme is updated with version 4 build 1166.
I'm putting cues at certain time periods of the song, for example cue starts at 00.15 and after a while during playback it moves front or back a few seconds at 00.12 or 00.19.I didn't have that problem with older versions.Any suggestions? Thank you

The file was in mp3 format. I converted it into wav and now it seems that it works perfectly again.
I think that in older versions the programme was converting mp3 files into wav automatically.
I'ts ok now but is this a bug of the programme? Why is this happening? Thank you for your support

Its probably the MP3 it self. It probably has a variable bitrate.

A wav file that has a constant bit-rate, is more trust-wordy as it's not so much depended on prediction.

I have a simmulair problem when zooming into the time line (CTRL mousescroll) the music is getting out of sync. I'm using a .wav file. Cues are zoomed correctly but the audio file is not. It resets after closing Beyond and restart it. Using version V4 1182

There is still something fishy with the timeline in QS 4.0. The timeline shows 3'45 for a WAV file (= same in Audacity) but it always keep ending at 3'18 sinds yesterday. It has been correct but suddenly this came up. I reloaded the audio file but it stays wrong and I have a show for 500 people tomorrow :(

I believe it occurs when changing in the playback the animation speed. If I leave it to 100% then it's ok. I would not expect that this would affect in this way.

Back