Audio range

ping141

Is there a way to control the range of audio input that is displayed in the audio reacting shapes?

Thanks!

The slider in Audio tab allow control width of visible area. Pay attention on mouse cursor change.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Sorry, I was a bit unclear. What I meant was that when creating a shape that uses audio input, is there a way to define which part of the audio spectrum will be used for making the sound waves?

Could you please send me email (report at pangolin dot com) and explain what exactly you want. It is possible to add/modify Shape, but please explain details.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Range

i think you're talking about the FFT value. These values correspond to the different bands of the spectrum. 1-512, where the lowest values correspond to the 'low end' or bass frequency's, and higher values correspond to the high end, or the high frequency's. For a bass kick, you would want to use an FFT Value around '10' or so. Is that what you're asking?

Hi! What I was wondering about was whether there was an easy way to define the start and/or end FFT channel the audio was visualised by. Can be done with zooming and positioning also, but sometimes you´d not want the whole spectrum when usign waveforms.

Back