Beyond 3d problem

Hi. I upgraded BEYOND yesterday to V. 1.60 Build 484 to use with my new APC40 yesterday, and I have the same problem - if I go back to V. 1.40 the 3D works fine. In your post you say you are using 2.60, is this correct? Cheers

BEYOND 1.4 3D problem

Hello there!

I have the 1.4 version of BEYOND, but the 3D don't works in it. It isn't in the menu. I have to open it from the BEYOND directory. Any ideas?

Thanks
Videopra

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting the message. Here's what happens. Sometimes one person receive only the BEYOND EXE file itself, and then they share the EXE file with other people, and wonder why it won't work...

For those wanting the latest version of BEYOND, we still ask that you send William Benner an email and request the update. What you will receive is a complete update that includes all new files, all new support, etc.

If you install the complete new installer build, then everything will work fine. But if you try to use only the EXE file, often times certain things will not work. This is why -- at this time -- we always request that you send an email to William Benner to receive the latest updates.

You can contact William Benner at the contact form at:
http://www.pangolin.com/contact

Back