Beyond 5.2 create a spezial Cue / I hope someone has a solution

I would like to create a cue that when activated first carries out a blackout, then sets a DMX channel to 255, then sets this channel back to zero and outputs a laser figure, then ends it again and finally a DMX lamp should be switched on and stays on , as long as the cue is activated. But don't start from the beginn. But continues to output the last state. I almost managed that with the timeline. But I want the DMX lamp to stay on.
I also can't manage the blackout first.
Best regards
Christian

You can add an event to the timeline, put a bit of pangoscript in it, have that execute a blackout.
Though pangscript you could also change the dmx value to leave the dmx channel on 255.

I would like to create a cue that when activated first carries out a blackout, then sets a DMX channel to 255, then sets this channel back to zero and outputs a laser figure, then ends it again and finally a DMX
You can add an event to the timeline, put a bit of pangoscript in it, have that execute a blackout.

Though pangscript you could also change the dmx value to leave the dmx channel on 255.

lamp should be switched on and stays on , as long as the cue is activated. But don't start from the beginn. But continues to output the last state. I almost managed that with the timeline. But I want the DMX lamp to stay on.
I also can't manage the blackout first.
Best regards
Christian

Hello Bob, where can i put Pangoscript in? I cant do that in a Cue and also not in a event.
I need the Ultimate license for this? I have the advance licence.

Back