Beyond 699b, LD2000.DLL error

LaserMahesh

Hi,

Its strange to see that after updating Beyond build 699b one of my Master board is not detected on the system. I had installed 1 no. Pro and 2 Nos. Intro boards in the system and earlier version of Beyond. Everything was fine, till I updated it to 699b. Initially, I found the dll error and I found the LD2000 5.6 update on this forum and updated it as instructed. Then after restarting the computer, the Master board in not detectable and only 2 intro boards are working. Even the ShowTime also, shows only intro boards. What could be the error and how to fix this back. Should I uninstall all the software and reinstall the older version which was working fine. This is a permanent project system and can't delay finalising the installation.

Please help.

Thanks,

Dear Mahesh,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are having. We have looked into this based on the complete description from another client, and we found a problem with the way BEYOND 2.1 was handling the QM2000 board.

I have updated the BEYOND version 2.1 that is on the web now. Please download it again. Unfortunately, in my haste, I left the commentary on the web site as "Release candidate 1" but it is indeed a different build.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes for you.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back