BEYOND Advanced Colour System

It looks like the Advanced Color System is designed for fine tuning multi-channel color systems, so a lot of these systems will depend on what you are using for color control. It looks like it supports up to 6 channels for PCAOMs.

If you are using something like a RGB laser diode projector, you won't need to use this. Just use the single, 2, or 3 laser color settings.

Thanks for your response. I'm using a Kvant Spectrum 3W. I was hoping this a colour mixing system similar to the one found in Fiesta. Maybe not then? Cheers

I just checked the manual and it looks like it has 7 channels on the KVants. Interesting. I've gotten too lazy with all these RGB diode lasers and only having 3 channels =D

Since I haven't dug too deep into it, it looks like you would set the the levels of each channel for the color you are trying to achieve. So in the case of a RGB diode laser, it would depend on if you had 635 red vs 650 red. So if you were tuning purple, the red setting would differ between the two.

I am not quite sure how to tweak the response curve part of it. That gets really fine grained, and I usually settle on "good enough".

Back