Beyond Advanced Shape Editor

Pockels

Hi Guys,

I've created a new shape in a spare cue (horizontal line with various added oscillators and an X axis colour effect) but I can't get it to output in anything other than wireframe. I was thinking that it would output a fan effect with solid edges when viewed using enhanced reality (not tried through the projector)

Have I missed something? Does the enhanced reality preview only work with pre-rendered Pangolin cue's?

Hi Guys,

I've created a new shape in a spare cue (horizontal line with various added oscillators and an X axis colour effect) but I can't get it to output in anything other than wireframe. I was thinking that it would output a fan effect with solid edges when viewed using enhanced reality (not tried through the projector)

Have I missed something? Does the enhanced reality preview only work with pre-rendered Pangolin cue's?

You need to change the settings. You are on "View as Laser Graphics", Need to be on "View as Audience Scanning Beams"

Settings > Projection Zones > 'Select the zone you're using' > 'Double Click' "Preview Window Appearance"> 'Click' "View as audience scanning beams"

You can also use the X and Y here to move the projector around in the Preview.
Click ERP under the preview image to get more options.

You need to change the settings. You are on "View as Laser Graphics", Need to be on "View as Audience Scanning Beams"

Settings > Projection Zones > 'Select the zone you're using' > 'Double Click' "Preview Window Appearance"> 'Click' "View as audience scanning beams"

You can also use the X and Y here to move the projector around in the Preview.
Click ERP under the preview image to get more options.

Awesome. May thanks JD3!!

Back