Beyond cues displayed turned 90 degrees

Expo86

Hi, Im using Beyond Uitimate and QM2000.Net with windows 7 64 bit.
I was showing someone the software who likes to learn by doing rather than reading the help section and so Im not sure what he changed (I think it was in the quick text editor section).
The problem I have now is that all the cues are projected turned 90 degrees to how they are displayed in live cues section. For example, if a straight horizontle line cue is supposed to move from the top of the projection zone to the bottom as shown by hovering your mouse over the cue or in the visualization window my projector is now displaying the cue as a verticle line moving right to left.

The projector settings and projection zone settings are all displaying the test images correctly. Im sure this is a simple thing to correct but I cant for the life of me figure out what he changed.

Can anyone help me out with this?
Thank you,
Peter

If this problem occurs in the preview window,

Open in the top menu bar the option: settings >> projector zones.
Click on the Preview tab, and check if all settings are set up correctly.

Defaults:

-View as laser graphics
-Width 100%
-Height 100%
-Position X 0
-Position Y 0
-Preview Beam Diameter 1px
-(Under the preview example) GDI

Do this for every projection zone.

Hi Cyberbob and aricha, thank's for the info. Cyberbob all settings were as you stated.
Aricha, I had to swap X and Y in projector settings in LD2000 Pro initially to display the test patterns correctly as I understand that's where Beyond gets its master set up settings from.
I however now cannot get any output from my projector from Beyond, but if I switch to LivePro I can. I also noticed that all cues have what looks like a gold coloured zipper in the lower left of each cue(I think it has something to do with synthesized editing but not sure).
At this point Im not sure whether I should reinstall the Beyond software as I have a small show in 5 days and I dont know how to correct this mess I got myself into.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, and thank's again everyone.

Peter

If you can call into our office between 10am and 4pm EST I can remotely log into your computer, if it is online, and check on the settings to see if I can find the problem.

Does your projector have any switches on the back of it to change the x and y axis settings?

Back