Beyond DMX Problem

rmgamez

Hello,

I just bought Beyond and I'm trying to use it with 2 RGB projectors. One connected to and QM2000 and the other one to An FB3.

Everything works fine till I try to control them through DMX. I use an Enttec DMX USB Pro. The thing is that the button that says DMX In, when I press it it doesn't work. No way to control Beyond program. DMX works fine with the 1 projector using FB3, the Enttec and the Quickshow program.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!!

I don't have beyond yet. but in LD2000 you have to connect a cable (dmx -in / thru -> DB connector) on this way you can control LD2000 / live / livepro.

I believe you can't use an other software driver to control DMX in.

You have to use it like this:

1/ Enttec DMX USB Pro (with another software program to send DMX signal)
2/ DMX Cable
3/ DMX in/thru "pangolin" extension cable (don't know the name of this one)
4/ Than DMX in by the LD2000 cards.

This is the way to do it with LD2000. don't know if there is any change in Beyond.

is there a setup guide?

Hi

Have the QM net 2000 box and want to enable dmx in (from my lighting desk) to control the Beyond software

I can see the enntec and art net in options but how to use the dmx in on the net 2000 box please?

ta

Enttec USB pro mkII adapter

Hello,

I've got the Enttec, USB pro mkII 2 universe version . I am seeing it in setup and can do a successful test connection but when I dismiss the setup window I get an initialization failure message on the error message tab which says it was disabled. Things would be grand if the QM2000 Dmx function worked, I hope this feature makes it up the list.

Make sure you install the old MK1 driver for the MK2. I have not been able to get it to work right with the MK2 driver installed.

Support of QM2000 DMX IN/OUT implemented in coming build. Currently we testing it.

Back