beyond license

LjMrBubi

Hi,i have now buy a hupgrade from intro to basic of my LD2000 and im buy Beyond,at my email arrived me all files,license and file for hupgrade,and im download Beyond.
For first step im hupgrade my QM2000 from intro to Basic,and is all ok.
In the same time my pc download from pangolin site Beyond,im install it,and when in run it,it write me if the file license is not for this system ??
Where is my error ?? :confused:
Very thanks and best regards LjMrBubi

There was a problem with a version of Beyond (418) that was half-fixed in later builds. I solved the problem by having both my FB3s plugged in before starting the software - it was fine after that until the next upgrade when I had to repeat the stunt.

yes,im insert on all 2 directory,but none,esc only the same text...im test on another pc,were is inside win vista ultimate 64,but on this pc,out 3 text:
1) LD2000:DLL can not be used because missing function (4). Please
download latest Pangolin software

An im not undestand this text....

2)License not correct for this serial number
The license file C:\BEYOND\License.bmp authorises BEYOND to operate,but not for this serial number.
Please contact Pangolin to obtain a license for BEYOND and for this serial number

Im now buy a hupgrade for my board from intro to basic and im buy beyond
im only think if the problem is the sequence ,im first hupgrade my board and after install beyond.....

3)BEYOND can not start.Please connect FB3 or QM2000 hardware AND place License file into application folder

My hardware run exactly,but my LD2000 rur,and it on the help menu write me if my board is same number of license and basic version.

Im write Paulo and Justin,but im wait he answere,but in this 24 hour non,i thnk is a question of time and he answere me ,no problem,but im want "game" with my new "toy" in this week-end.
Very thanks for your answer,if you resolve my problem,im very thanks to you.

Another one....in my first pc,were is windows xp,appaire me only the message 2 and 3.
Best regards M.Z.

Hi smokeAndMirrors i have a QM2000 license,not FB3,at home i have 2 boards an one FB3,but only one license of Beyond,it is:
BEYOND 3D Modeling and animaton (build 8207) but the version of BEYOND im not undestand were is writted,but it not start....

PM sent; it sounds like the BEYOND license was created for your intro card before the basic upgrade. Now that you are opening BEYOND it is looking for the intro card per the license and seeing a basic card. Per my PM this should be an easy fix with just a little info on your card and us seeing the license file you currently have.

Hi my laser friends ... im resolving with installation of LD2000 ver. 503c now on my pc with windows 7 ultimate rur.
very thqanks to all pangolin staff for help me very speedy. :HIYA:

Best regards
M.Z. :cool:

hi,my problem is not complety solve,but im use one pc with internet at home for make my experimets-show,and another were isn't internet and in this pc ise only laser software,no game no more,and inside this im insert only file ilda or lds,in this system im sure inside isn't virus or more for damage my eventually show.in the second pc(no internet) i have windows 7 ultimate 64 and inside that my software run no problem,im power off that,remove my board and insert in the pc with internet were is windows xp service pack2,but beyond not run.... :confused:
In all two pc i have installed same version of same software,but in xp license is not correct ....im very not undestand.....help me thanks

Hi,im unistall and reinstall all(beyond and LD2000) im hupgrade a 503version,and first not work(LD2000 run and beyond not) im search a file LD2000.ini im click on and close the windows if open,im click BEYOND.EXE and it run.... :ROFL: im not undestant what is this problem,but the file and the version is the same of first installation.

Very thanks at all for your good work and disponibility with me

Best regards M.Z. :HIYA:

Back