beyond settings

jujun

Hi,
My beyond 4.0 can't be opened completely, so I installed beyond 5.0 software on other computers, but I need to keep the same settings as 4.0. For example, I need to set the starting channel of DMX, and I need to sort my multiple FB4. and Project settings size and position(not project zone),,Who has a good way to know where these settings can be viewed?

Hi, Jujun!
We are currently working on this task.
However, now it is possible to transfer settings via separate saved files (Projector settings, Projection Zones, etc.)
Those settings for which there is no possibility of saving to an external file, today, it is better to transfer manually.
At least, this is the most reliable.

Agreed with manually copying. Look in the systems folder of Beyond 4. Your zones and settings in there can be copied over to the same folder in Beyond 5. The other way is to open Beyond 5 and then open those settings from Beyond 4 and then re-save them in Beyond 5. I think if you do it that way, an automatic backup happens in Beyond 5 - so if something doesn't work right, you can always open the backup folder and use those settings again. For work, I have both 4 and 5 installed and have been carefully making sure everything is proper in 5. Luckily, everything is working fine - including settings for your system.

Back