beyond stuttering?

is anyone else, experiencing stuttering, when projecting any patterns from the Beyond Workspace patterns??
its not my computer, cause I checked with both of my laptops, and they are both high spec. intel i7 processors, windows 8.
the patterns use to project smoothly, with no stuttering within the pattern loops.
but now , all patterns are stuttering, and it sux!!
any ideas??

thanks,
carlos

is anyone else, experiencing stuttering, when projecting any patterns from the Beyond Workspace patterns??
its not my computer, cause I checked with both of my laptops, and they are both high spec. intel i7 processors, windows 8.
the patterns use to project smoothly, with no stuttering within the pattern loops.
but now , all patterns are stuttering, and it sux!!
any ideas??

thanks,
carlos

Same here :(

Hi Guys,

Thanks for contact. I need to ask more question or, if possible, would be great to see it on video, just a mobile phone or whatever is easier for you. What exactly means stuttering? breaks in laser output? Is it caused by shutter or just a breaks in frame transmission? Please send recent log files to email report at pangolin dot com. if there is something related to communication, then I will see it? what is controller type? Is it happen with any cue, or only with the test patterns embedded into Test Pattern window?

Regards,
Alexey.

Hello Carlos,

Did you ever sort out your problems with 'stuttering' on Beyond playback? It's a while back so I assume you've sorted it by now. I have the same problem using a Dell XPS15 via USB and USB C to the QM2000.Net. When 'Enabling Laser Output' the '10/100 Active' light stops flashing on the QM2000.Net box and is on all the time. The animations do 'stutter' (not flash, which would indicate the scanners were not coping). It looks to me that there's a possible problem of throughput of data. I've tried many permutations from changing cables, resetting network adapters etc., disabling preview screens, all without success. Let me know if you resolved your problem.

Regards,
Malcolm

Back