Beyond - Tim's qc on Settings

Tim Walsh

"Settings" in Beyond-

-How to save settings/projector settings/projections zones/colors? The program seems to automatically keep the last changes even if the work

-Projector main output size setting tab - changing the square directly does not change XY size numbers at side.

-How to save settings/projector settings/projections zones/colors? The program seems to automatically keep the last changes even if the work

Yes that's right. Everything is saved automatically, unlike LD2000 where you purposely had to remember to save. We believe this newer way is more intuitive.

With respect to projection zones, there is definitely a load and save icon at the top where you can load and save zones directly.

With respect to colors, your version does not have the ability to load and save separate files, but we're in teh process of redoing the color system in BEYOND, also to support six channel color for FB3 hardware.

-Projector main output size setting tab - changing the square directly does not change XY size numbers at side.

Yes, the numbers are not working in the version of software that I sent to you. There is a newer version but it's still a bit experimental. Nevertheless, since you are mostly experimenting now, it is probably a good thing to try. Please write to me directly and I will send you a link.

Best regards,

William Benner

Yes that's right. Everything is saved automatically, unlike LD2000 where you purposely had to remember to save. We believe this newer way is more intuitive.

With respect to projection zones, there is definitely a load and save icon at the top where you can load and save zones directly.

With respect to colors, your version does not have the ability to load and save separate files, but we're in teh process of redoing the color system in BEYOND, also to support six channel color for FB3 hardware.

Yes, the numbers are not working in the version of software that I sent to you. There is a newer version but it's still a bit experimental. Nevertheless, since you are mostly experimenting now, it is probably a good thing to try. Please write to me directly and I will send you a link.

Best regards,

William Benner

Thanks, this is making sense!

Back